Protect and Beautify your Home
Increase value and enjoyment
Exterior Painting Includes:
- Thorough cleaning with a high-pressure wash and allow it to dry for a minimum of 2 days.
- Scraping & sanding all loose or unstable paint.
- Caulking all necessary cracks or voids to prevent future dry rot in both stucco and wood trims/siding.
- Covering plants and hardscape from splatters and overspray.
- Applying 2 coats with a spray and back roll as ONE of those coats.
- Meticulous clean up when the job is complete.
- Walk the job with the homeowner to ensure everyone is happy with the quality and clean up.
Interior Painting Includes:
- Moving furniture.
- Meticulously masking & draping personal items such as couches, bookshelves, cabinetry etc.
- Properly repairing drywall cracks with fiberglass tape & texturing to blend patches into the existing surfaces.
- Taping paint lines to achieve a clean transition of colors. Applying the proper number of coats to achieve a perfect coverage.
- Meticulous clean up including vacuuming during the course of the job as well as when the job is complete.